Frequently Asked Questions
- Credit cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Debit Mastercard and American Express cards issued in Canada. Prepaid cards may not work; please contact the card issuer if you encounter an error.
- Interac e-Transfer
- Vancity Transfer: Please contact us for our Relationship Number; select Business Chequing as the recipient account type
- Electronic Funds Transfer: Please contact us with the donation amount and we will send you a secure invoice to pay using your institution number, transit number and account number from any Canadian financial institution.
- Cheque: You can bring a Canadian dollar cheque payable to Sustainabiliteens to the info tent at an event we organize.
- Cash: You can bring Canadian dollar notes to the info tent at an event we organize. We are unable to accept coins or foreign currency.
- Wire transfer: Please contact us for account details. Due to the sensitive nature of this information, we only accept wire transfers from organizations.
No, Sustainabiliteens is not a registered charity and is unable to issue CRA tax receipts. If you are an organization and would like a signed receipt for accounting purposes, please contact us.
We use Stripe to process credit card transactions and electronic funds transfers. This is the same provider that companies like Shopify and Google use. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. We also use services from Keela, a Vancouver-based Certified B Corporation, to allow the self-service modification or cancellation of recurring donations. Information on Keela's data security policy can be located on their website.
Regrettably, we do not support mobile wallets or the use of Interac-branded debit cards at the moment. Please consider making a donation using another payment method, such as Interac e-Transfer.