Join Sustainabiliteens

If you are a secondary school student in Metro Vancouver, please use this form.

If you are a secondary school student living outside of Metro Vancouver, please see this map of local groups by Climate Strike Canada.

If you are a UBC student, see Climate Justice UBC. If you are a SFU student, see SFU350. If you attend another Canadian university, see Divest Canada.

If you are an adult, opportunities exist through organizations including 350Vancouver, Force of Nature, For Our Kids and Babies for Climate Action. For additional information on how you can help, read our guide for adults.

How We Organize

Hear from Katie Ly, our social media coordinator, and members of our social media team on how we worked on getting the Vancouver Climate Emergency Action Plan passed at a time when large-scale gatherings aren't possible.

Hear from Naisha Khan, a past core organizer with us who now provides mentorship while studying at university, on the importance of intersectionality in the climate movement.

Our Onboarding Process

Our intake team will contact you by email when we conduct our next intake group. Please note that this may take a month or two. Training sessions through Zoom will be provided and you will be paired with an experienced Sustainabiliteen to answer any questions.

Have Questions?

Tap the purple chat icon in the bottom-right or message us on social media. We would be happy to provide more information!

Client Portal | Internal Tools | Web App Builder | Free Website Builder Made with Softr